The Medrad® Avanta™ state-of-the-art fluid management system is flexible enough for multiple cardiac-imaging applications—coronary, ventriculograms, aortograms, and more.
It's a single system that works two ways: to image coronary small vessels, the Medrad® Avanta™ system injects contrast at low rates and low volume. For larger vessels, peripherals, and saline flushing, the system can inject contrast at high rates and larger volume.
*Not available for sale in the USA
Features and Benefits
Ease-of-use, flexibility, safety, and efficiency are words to describe the concepts we had in mind when designing the Medrad® Avanta™ Injection System.
- On-screen tutorial for simplified set-up
- Single-patient and multi-patient disposables (up to five patients)
- Pedestal or table mounting with independent mounting of display and injection unit
- Easy-to-read, color touchscreen
- Precise control of coronary injection, especially with small catheters
- Accurate injection pressure control with user-adjustable pressure limits
- Redundant air management system with level sensing and gross air detection
- Reduced radiation exposure for operator
- Distinct bolus sharpness feature
- Exact variable and fixed-flow delivery
- Increased accuracy and responsiveness with hand controller (when compared to hand injection)
- Automatic transition from injection to hemodynamic state
To order Bayer Medrad injection system products, contact your local Bayer sales representative or
Warranty info: Standard Warranty - One Year Parts