Our customers have trusted Medrad™ Intego for more than one million PET
infusions.* That's ONE MILLION...and counting!
It’s a major milestone. The Medrad™ Intego PET Infusion System has now been used in more than one
million PET infusions around the world.
*Based on the number of Patient Administration Sets sold to date.
- Personalize patient care
- Reduce technologist radiation exposure
- Improve radiopharmaceutical utilization
- Drive operational efficiency
- Enhance practice competitiveness
The Medrad™ Intego PET Infusion System has enabled PET sites around the world to personalize doses for patients, reduce unnecessary radiation for technologists, and improve practice economics. Utilizing a fully-shielded, mobile design, the system infuses accurate, repeatable, patient-specific doses from multi-dose vials, all managed through a simple touchscreen.
Personalize Patient Care
- Easy-to-use touchscreen interface enables clinicians to automate weight-based dosing to administer an accurate, personalized dose for each patient
- Variable flow rate (0.5 mL/sec or 1 mL/sec) and saline-test-infusion support treatment for fragile veins
Reduce Technologist Radiation Exposure
- Tungsten and lead shielding provides proven reductions in radiation exposure for technologists
- Automated dose preparation and infusion enables increased distance and hands-off operation
Improve Radiopharmaceutical Utilization
- Practical and precise weight-based dosing enables clinicians to prescribe each patient's minimum acceptable dose
- Multi-dose vials streamline workflow and allow for compressed scheduling with fewer radiopharmaceutical deliveries
Drive Operational Efficiency
- Automated dose preparation, administration, and documentation eliminates non-value-added steps
- HIS/RIS/PACS connectivity*, mobility, and full-battery operation streamlines processes and workflow
Enhance Practice Competitiveness
- Precise, personalized dosing differentiates Medrad™ Intego PET Infusion System sites from the surrounding referral base
- Dose-on-demand functionality provides the flexibility to respond to patients who arrive late or require unexpected prep time
*Not yet available in all markets.
Medrad™ Intego PET Infusion System Virtual Demo (7:19 mins)