Understand the Big Picture
Contrast Dose Management optimizes radiology workflows, making study information more accurate and accessible. Radiation Dose Management streamlines compliance while preparing you for future quality initiatives. Total Dose Management not only combines these benefits – it helps you see the big picture. Once you have a holistic view of contrast and radiation dose data, you can identify opportunities for clinical improvement at both patient and enterprise levels.
Find out how a Total Dose Management automated alert led one radiology department to investigate a dose outlier, determine process enhancements and educate technologists on how to avoid similar incidents in the future.
LEARN MORE >> CASE HISTORY
Your Radiology Data: Automated, Accurate and Accessible
Radimetrics™, the Total Dose Management platform by Bayer in Radiology, connects workflows and automates contrast and radiation dose documentation to help you deliver:
Measure Operation Quality
- Close information gaps and gain the insights you need
- Identify variations in performance, patterns and trends
- Evaluate and streamline scanner and injector protocols
- Prepare for future quality initiatives
- Automatically document contrast and radiation dose
- Monitor patients’ cumulative MR contrast dose over time; CT contrast volume threshold over 24 hours; and cross-modality radiation dose
- Evaluate radiation dose reference levels based upon internal and external benchmarks
- Quickly identify and address outliers
Total Dose Management can fine-tune performance by eliminating manual documentation and dictation. It can also help you deliver more consistent results through automation and standardization, and personalize dosing for molecular imaging and contrast-enhanced CT studies. And it’s all backed by a nationwide team of clinical performance specialists, field service engineers and project managers committed to helping you achieve your goals.
Click here to find out how our Radimetrics Total Dose Management platform can help your organization see the big picture and deliver next-level radiology services.