Medrad® Certo® MR Wireless Network
Wireless Remote Capabilities
Reliable wireless communication throughout the MR suite enables flexibility, ease of care, and increased throughput.
With Medrad® Certo®'s wireless network capabilities, you can safely monitor patients without interrupting the scan-from both inside and outside the scan room. Bayer is the only company to offer a private network MR wireless monitoring solution. The fiber-optic connection between scanner room and control room doesn't interfere with imaging, and provides a secure path for transmitting your patients' vital-sign information.
- Include wireless-remote capabilities with initial purchase or add-on the equipment options at any time
- Equipment freely travels with patients from prep room to scan room to recovery area, with full communication of real-time patient monitoring status
- Enables wireless service capability
- Secure network operates separately from the broader hospital network
- Signal strength protected from negative impact of the RF Shield
With complete wireless-remote monitoring, clinicians can stay focused on each patient's care while efficiently managing a full schedule of patients through the scanner suite.