MEDRAD® Intego PET Infusion System
The MEDRAD® Intego PET Infusion System has enabled PET sites around the world to personalize doses for patients, reduce unnecessary radiation for technologists, and improve practice economics.
Utilizing a fully shielded mobile design, the system infuses accurate, repeatable, patient-specific doses from multidose vials, all managed through a simple touchscreen.
- Personalized patient care
- Reduced technologist radiation exposure
- Streamlined schedule management and record keeping
- Drive operational efficiency
- Support quality initiatives
RDMS features include:
- Connectivity of modality worklist
- Transmission of infusion record to PACS*
- Transmission of estimated radiation absorbed (ERAD) report to PACS*
*Secondary Captures can be sent to compatible DICOM devices.
Personalize Patient Care
- Easy-to-use touchscreen interface enables clinicians to automate weight-based dosing to administer an accurate, personalized dose for each patient
- Variable flow rate (0.5 mL/sec or 1 mL/sec) and saline-test-infusion support treatment for fragile veins
Reduce Technologist Radiation Exposure
- Tungsten and lead-shielding provides proven reductions in radiation exposure for technologists
- Automated dose preparation and infusion enables increased distance and hands-off operation
Improve Radiopharmaceutical Utilization
- Practical and precise weight-based dosing enables clinicians to prescribe each patient’s minimum acceptable dose
- Multidose vials streamline workflow and allow for compressed scheduling with fewer radiopharmaceutical deliveries
Drive Operational Efficiency
- Automated dose preparation, administration, and documentation eliminates non-value-added steps
- Mobile and full-battery operation streamlines processes and workflow
Enhance Practice Competitiveness
- Precise, personalized dosing differentiates MEDRAD® Intego PET Infusion System sites from referral base that does not have this system
- Dose-on-demand functionality provides the flexibility to respond to patients who arrive late or require unexpected prep time
- HIS/RIS/PACS connectivity
- Streamlines reliable and comprehensive information from point of care to study interpretation
- Allows efficient access to prior protocols for standardized treatment planning
- Supports inspections, audits, and initiatives with detailed infusion and radiation documentation
- Provides data to help improve communication between patients and referring physicians
Streamlined schedule management:
- Saves time and steps through wireless PET schedule import
- Efficiently manage daily schedule changes and add-ons
Automated infusion records and radiation dose tracking:
- Detailed infusion records, including FDG dose delivered to the patient, automatically transferred to PACS
- Estimated absorbed radiation dose by organ automatically transferred to PACS, aiding efforts to monitor and manage patient radiation exposure
*Patient information listed on the GUIs has been changed to fictitious information.
MEDRAD® Intego PET Infusion System Virtual Demo
Project your vial needs on a day-to-day basis by utilizing our Vial Planning Tool.
- Click on the link to download the Vial Planning Tool file.
- Navigate to the file location. Right-click the ZIP file and select Extract.
- Within the extracted file, open MVP.exe to launch the application.