Deliver quality patient care with the MEDRAD® Stellant FLEX
MEDRAD® Stellant FLEX helps you meet your financial, clinical, and organizational goals so that you can continue to deliver quality patient care while maintaining healthy business operations
Benefit from a combination of features that allows you to:
- Focus on patient safety with added system features
- Increase operational efficiency with interoperability and design
- Decrease departmental costs with advanced FLEX syringes
- Flexible acquisition paths, including FlexChoice - the Bayer-certified Upgrade, or TechCARE™ CT Non-obsolescence Program
MEDRAD® Stellant FLEX enables Contrast Dose Management and automated, accurate documentation.*
The first and only CT injection system currently cleared for use with Contrast Enhanced Mammography (CEM)
- CEM can allow for better visualization of abnormalities in breast tissue that may not be visible with conventional mammography1
*Requires additional software purchase
Reference: 1. James JJ, Tennant SL. Contrast-enhanced spectral mammography (CESM). Clin Radiol. 2018;73.8:715-723
Extending the lifespan of your injector is simple and economically worthwhile. Invest in the MEDRAD® Stellant FLEX CT Injection System and benefit from:
- Decreased operational costs
- Operational efficiencies in workflow, interoperability, and staff satisfaction
- Savings through the use of smaller, economical syringes
- Flexible acquisition paths, including FlexChoice - Bayer-certified Upgrade, or TechCARE™ and TechCARE™ NxT CT Non-Obsolescence Programs
Clinical Benefits of DualFlow Technology
Research1 has shown there are clinical benefits to injecting contrast and saline at different ratios to visualize the whole heart. These benefits help you to:
- Provide more uniform attenuation of the right and left ventricles
- Minimize artifacts by achieving proper attenuation levels
- Visualize the right coronary arteries and right ventricles in a single study by achieving more uniform attenuation
This informatics-ready injection system includes patented DualFlow technology and integrated saline flush. DualFlow can provide the ability to perform simultaneous injection of contrast and saline with the MEDRAD® Stellant FLEX Injection System as seen in the video below.
References: 1. Kerl JM, Ravenel JG, Nguyen SA, et al. Right heart: split-bolus injection of diluted contrast medium for visualization at coronary CT angiography. Radiology. 2008;247:356-364. 2. Jensen CT. Dual Flow Contrast Injection for Coronary CTA Improves Visualization of the Right Heart. NASCI Abstract # 05-A-69-NASCI.
MEDRAD® Stellant FLEX CT Injection System for Contrast Enhanced Mammography
Contrast Enhanced Mammography (CEM) can allow for better visualization of abnormalities in breast tissue that may not be visible with conventional mammography.1
Using MEDRAD® Stellant FLEX in CEM procedures offers enhanced benefits by supporting:
- Accurate contrast dose administration for enhancement of tumor issue
- Simple installation to minimize operational disruption
- Small, intuitive, and easy-to-use design to maximize operability
Reference: 1. James JJ, Tennant SL. Contrast-enhanced spectral mammography (CESM). Clin Radiol. 2018;73.8:715-723.
- The MEDRAD® Stellant FLEX offers continued focus on patient safety through its inventive design that aids in fluid visualizationI
- Syringe options offer you the flexibility to optimize contrast media use, reduce the environmental impact, and cut the cost of unnecessary waste disposal, all of which can reduce operational costs
Learn more about what makes Bayer's syringes and disposables best in class.
The MEDRAD® Stellant FLEX CT injection system optimizes your Radiology department with:
- An intuitive experience designed for minimal operator training
- A redesigned docking system, making it easier to install the syringe from any orientation
- Automated, accurate documentation* capturing important contrast details
- Certegra® Workstation 3.0, which has the latest technology, coupled with optional Certegra® P3T software that calculates optimized patient protocols for CT cardiac, pulmonary angiography, and abdomen studies*
Mobile Clamp Kits
- Simple, secure mount with dual lock for the workstation in the Control Room
- Stand clamp folds down and is easily stored away when not in use
- Wall placard provides a visual guide for the installation and detachment of the unit from the wall
Accurately capture contrast information at the source and automatically populate workstation data fields with the Barcode Reader.**
*Requires additional software purchase.
**This information may only by captured with Bayer 2D contrast agents.