Contrast-Enhanced Imaging Simplified
The Certegra® ISI enables injectors and scanners to communicate, enhancing clinical capability by synchronizing scan timing and simplifying workflow.
Our product line was built to respond to innovation with the new open standard for medical device communication: controller area network (CAN) technology. As scanners become faster, CAN provides a robust interface between the injector and scanner that enhances synchronization.
We offer 3 products:
- Certegra® ISI 700 (for Philips scanners)
- Certegra® ISI 800 (for Siemens and Canon [formerly Toshiba])
- Certegra® ISI 900 (for Siemens, General Electric, Hitachi, and Canon)
Certegra® ISI 900: Class IV functionality with the touch of a button
The Certegra® ISI 900 is the first diagnostic imaging product in the U.S. with Class IV functionality.
Like other injector-scanner interfaces, Certegra® ISI 900 communicates information between the scanner and injector. Unlike other ISIs, it enables you to write injection protocols from the scanner—enhancing your clinical capabilities and improving your processes.
The Certegra® ISI 900 is compatible with the MEDRAD® Stellant CT Injection System:
- It is truly innovative. It's the first diagnostic imaging product in the US with Class IV functionality. The Certegra® ISI 900 was jointly developed with GE.
- It enables scanner and injector synchronization. Push one button to start both the scanner and the injector simultaneously. Because multislice scanners capture images so quickly, it's critical to have optimal contrast in the area of interest at the precise moment of the scan.
- It enhances your clinical capabilities. With the Certegra® ISI 900, technologists can be at the patient's side monitoring the injection site while enabling the scan timing synchronization between the injector and scanner. Without this technology, one technologist would have to be in the control room to start the scanner, while a second technologist would have to be in the scan room to monitor the IV.
- It simplifies programming. The Certegra® ISI 900 enables technologists to program protocols and synchronize the injections from the scanner. Once initiated, protocol specifications will be automatically transmitted and incorporated into the patient's corresponding PACs image. Without this technology, clinicians must program and initiate the injector and scanner protocols separately, and have to keep records manually.